We take the security of your information very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard client records. We have established practices to limit employee access to information to only those employees with a business reason for accessing such information. We educate our employees about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy, and take appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employee responsibilities regarding client information.
Third parties we use to provide support services are not permitted to use information about our clients for their own purposes. Nonaffiliated parties are contractually obligated to use such information only to perform the services we request and to otherwise maintain strict confidentiality of such information. Sometimes it may be necessary for us to discuss financial matters on your behalf with other professionals on your team such as your estate attorney, CPA, insurance specialist, or other financial service companies. When the need arises, we will ask for your permission.
We collect information about you for identification purposes, to protect and administer your records and accounts, to help us design or improve our services, to understand your financial needs, and to comply with certain laws and regulations. We collect and maintain your personal information so that we can provide financial management and other services to you.
The types and categories of information that we may collect and maintain about you include:
- Information we receive from you to open an account and provide services to you (such as your address of record, social security number, telephone, financial information, and investment objectives.);
- Information that we generate to service your account or from our transactions with you (such as account statements and other financial information related to your account); and
- Information on your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties.
Information We May Disclose About You
In order for us to provide financial and investment management services to you, we may disclose your personal information in very limited instances which include:
- Disclosures to nonaffiliated companies as permitted by law, including those who help us service your account.
- Other limited disclosures as permitted by law; for example, required reports to government entities;
- responding to a subpoena or other legal proceedings; and
- When requested or authorized by you.
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We do not sell your information. If you terminate your relationship with us, we will continue to adhere to our privacy policies and practices.
Please contact us if you have questions or comments.
Christopher P. Parr, CFP®